ASUS TUF Gaming X3 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER OC Edition Gaming Graphics Card
ASUS TUF Gaming X3 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER OC Edition Gaming Graphics Card (PCIe 3.0, 6GB GDDR6 memory, HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D, FHD Gaming, Space-grade lubricant, DirectCU III)
- OC Edition: Boost Clock 1860 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1830 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- The GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER is up to 20% faster than the original GTX 1660 and up to 1.5X faster than the previous-generation GTX 1060 6GB. Powered by the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and ultra-fast GDDR6 memory, it’s a supercharger for today’s most popular games. Time to gear up and get SUPER.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up-to-date and optimize game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs.
- DirectCU III copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF Gaming alliance components work together flawlessly.
- 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
The TUF Gaming X3 GeForce® GTX 1660 SUPER™ ups the ante for cooling, without sacrificing the durability that makes it TUF. Each card is built using Auto-Extreme manufacturing, protected by a rigid backplate that prevents PCB flex, and packs three fans that contain space-grade lubricant and are sealed to IP5X standards. And it’s all backed by a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure compatibility with the latest TUF components. If you’re looking for the super-cooled tank of graphics cards, lock and load your rig with the TUF.
Space−grade Lubricant (Improved lubricity)
Infused with a durable lubricant often found in aerospace applications, these sleeve bearings deliver a quieter acoustic profile than dual ball bearing designs and match their durability.
DirectCU III (First contact)
Copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for improved thermal transfer.
Auto−Extreme Technology (Precision automated manufacturing)
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Protective Backplate (No flexin’)
The PCB is reinforced by a backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
GPU Tweak II (Monitor, tweak, and tune)
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
XSplit (Premium streaming)
XSplit offers a premium streaming experience with in-game annotations and other advanced features. Enjoy a free license with the purchase of select ASUS graphics cards. See you online!
wtfast (Play lag-free)
We’ve partnered with wtfast to help you to play free from lag, latency issues, and lost packets. With a 6-month subscription to the wtfast Gamers Private Network, you’ll enjoy lower ping for a smoother, more fluid online gaming experience. Buy an ASUS graphics card – and don’t be left waiting!
Quantumcloud (Profit from GPU power
Quantumcloud is a simple and secure service that lets you effortlessly earn extra money by putting your idle GPU to work. Through an easy-to-use app, your computer can help run cloud-based applications, making you money in the process. Earnings are automatically transferred to your WeChat or PayPal account, and your privacy remains intact because Quantumcloud doesn’t collect your personal data. Get started making money today!
144−Hour Validation Program (“Extensive” may be an understatement)
Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
TUF Compatibility Testing (Better together)
ASUS TUF Gaming and TUF Gaming Alliance products from our partners are subjected to a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure a seamless plug-and-play experience. All products also share a common design language, making it easier to build an entire battlestation that has a unified aesthetic.
NVIDIA® G−SYNC™ Technology (Smooth operator)
This graphics card supports NVIDIA® G-SYNC™ display technology for a super-smooth variable refresh rate experience. Enjoy AAA games without the nuisance of screen tearing or stuttering.
The shroud features a subtle illuminated strip that creates a stylish accent for your build.
|Graphics Engine||NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER™|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 3.0|
|Video Memory||GDDR6 6GB|
|Engine Clock||OC Mode – 1860 MHz (Boost Clock)|
|Gaming Mode (Default) – GPU Boost Clock : 1830 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1530 MHz|
|Memory Clock||14002 MHz|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution:7680×4320|
|Interface||DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D)|
|HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b)|
|Display Port : Yes x 1 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4)|
|HDCP Support : Yes (2.2)|
|Maximum Display Support||3|
|NVlink/ Crossfire Support||No|
|Power Connectors||1 x 8-pin|
|Accessories||1 x Quick Guide|
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.|
|Dimensions||10.4 ” x 5.1 ” x 2.2 ” Inch|
|26.4 x 13 x5.5 Centimeter|