Cooler Master MM711 RGB Gaming Mouse
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
16000 DPI Optical Sensor, 20 Million Click Omron Switches, Smooth Glide PTFE Feet, and Ambidextrous Honeycomb Shell – Matte Black
|Brand Name||Cooler Master|
|Item model number||MM-711-KKOL1|
|Hardware Platform||PC, Mac|
|Item Weight||2.08 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.6 x 2.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||4.59 x 2.46 x 1.51 inches|
- STYLISH & LIGHTWEIGHT – Weighing in at just 60 grams, the MM711 offers subtle RGB illumination in both the scroll wheel and logo for personalization or to indicate of real-time sensitivity. The MM711’s breathable honeycomb housing covers a PCBA protected with dust- and water-resistant coating. Ideal for minimising palm sweat and wrist fatigue during extended use. Aim better, perform better – for longer.
- DURABLE & BALANCED – L/R Buttons employ Omron switches (rated at 20+ million clicks each) with 2 right-hand optimised side buttons for key-binding (MasterPlus+ software enables customised polling rates and button response times). Virtually symmetrical, the form is a beautifully suited to either left- or right-handed users who favour a claw or finger grip and prefer high-sensitivity wrist aiming.
- PINPOINT ACCURACY & SMOOTH GLIDING – Outfitted with a 16000 DPI PixArt PMW3389 optical sensor (with 7 sensitivity settings) for minimal lag, little-to-no stuttering, and superior tracking (400 IPS, 1000 Hz, <2 mm Lift Off, 50 g Acceleration). Functional movement is further enhanced with smooth-gliding PTFE feet – the elite standard for low-friction surfaces.
- ULTRAWEAVE CABLE – Enjoy the superior responsiveness and reliability of wired hardware with the hyper-flexible, near-zero drag, ultraweave cable (1.8 m, USB). Compatible with PC Windows or Mac OS system platforms
- MAKE IT YOURS – Available in matte white and matte black with adjustable LED lighting (orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple). The MM711 includes a 2-year warranty and is supported by MasterPlus+ software (currently PC only) for advanced customisation