What Shipping Methods are available?
Do you ship internationally?
How long will it take to get my package?
Many of the shipping carriers (such as dtdc, DHL, FedEx, blue dart, delhivery, India post, first flight couriers) offer guarantees on their delivery times. …
We ship internationally via FedEx. Just enter your shipping address in the shipping information section of the order process, and use the country drop down to select your country from the list that appears: …
For most packages. The average arrival time is 1 – 3 days with delivery confirmation. For packages that need to get to their destination quickly.
The average arrival time is 24 – 36 hours and items ordered with express mail are automatically prioritized.
What Payment Methods Are Accepted?
Is buying online safe?
Accepted payment methods :
- Direct Bank transfer
“A to Z Infosys” is secured with an SSL certificate.
Check to see if a website is secure when shopping online. Sites that are trustworthy, or secure, have what’s called an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate. The vast majority of websites that process payments have an SSL certificate.
Order & Returns
How do I place an order?
How can I cancel or change my order?
Do I need an account to place an order?
How do I track my order?
How can I return a product?
Follow the steps below to place an order.
1. Add to cart: To add an item to your cart, select “Add to cart” on the product page.
2. Review Shopping Cart: After you finish shopping, review all items in your shopping cart to verify the correct product and quantity.
3. Apply coupon: If you have a Promotion Code or Gift Card enter the coupon code.
4. Calculate Shipping: Enter your shipping address.
5. Proceed to Checkout: When you are ready to order, select the red button located in your shopping cart.
6. Account Login:
– For Returning Customers: Log into your account using the same email address and password you used to create the account. If the email address used to set up your account is no longer valid, please contact Customer Care to update your account or simply create a new account.
– New Customers: New customers will need to create an account. While, filling Billing Details customer will be asked for an Account username and Create account password
7. Enter a Billing Address: Your billing address must match the address listed with your financial institution.
8. Payment Information: Select your method of payment.
9. Place Order: Review all the information you have entered. If everything is correct, select “Place Order” to complete the order. An order confirmation will appear on your screen with your invoice number. We recommend printing a copy of your order confirmation page for your records. We will also immediately email a copy of your order to you.
10. Check Your Order Status: If, at any time, you would like to review your order, click the login link in the top right corner of most pages to log in to your My Account.
Go to your order history and select the order you wish to cancel. If the order has been placed less than 1 hour ago, there will be a ‘cancel order’ button showing at the bottom of the order summary. Please select this button, you will then be asked to confirm your cancellation request.
Having an account is essential as you can not checkout as a guest to complete an order.
Go to your order history and select the product for which you want to track then, click the “Track my order” button.
Returning an online item to the store will be provided only on the products which are provided with a returnable policy. It will reduce wait times for your refund or exchange. Replace the item in its original packaging. Bring your item, original packaging, the credit card you used, if applicable, and the receipt. Go to the returns or customer service department at the store.